Thursday, September 3, 2009

Have You Ever Met A Killer?

Yesterday, I was attending Iftar by some relatives in Al Sinbellaween, a small city by Mansoura. Accidentally, I met that man, Khaled. Khaled killed his wife and his brother-in-law in 2001. He told me that he killed them because his brother-in-law was a drug dealer and accused Khaled of stealing one pound of cocaine from him and started to torture him. Khaled didn’t find away but exploding the whole apartment when his wife and brother-in-law died.

What really dragged my attention is that Khaled is feeling normal without any guilt! But I recognized that in this kind of life they have, a man’s life equals nothing. A new one’s birth or another one’s death doesn’t actually make any difference…

My biggest wonder, as these people have this kind of gut, why they do noy repel the system and revolutionize their life?!

No comments: